See our IFC PAX Disability PASS System video here
System Features :
OUR PASS SYSTEM puts all service controls Reading & Call Lights + USB Power and now adds functional Air Vent Controls conveniently located in the armrest of the seat.
- PASS System is built on IFC’s existing PSS system for wide-body aircraft flying all over the world.
- PASS System provides passengers with disabilities Dignity and Independence by giving them Individual Control over their personal Comfort and Needs.
- Passengers with disabilities can Access Reading Lights, Flight Attendant Call Light, Air Vent Control & USB power all at their armrest.
- Utilizes Existing Boeing PSU & Airbus PSIU Panels.
- No Seat Box Required.
- Completely Scalable – PASS System can be installed on just 1-2 rows or the entire aircraft.
- No Seat SB or TSO Changes Necessary.
- DO-160G Approved.
- Fast Overnight Installation.
- Braille included.