Skip to main content
The FAA Compliance:
- Created to meet FAA Guidance Letter dated Sept 18, 2002 Systems.
- Provides the crew a means of removing power (115 VAC) from all PAX Cabin Systems.
- Provides maintenance with the ability to Test power removal functions.
- Creates “auto-shed” capability where none exist. (A320 family)
- Removes all power (at source) from all “Cabin Systems” by a single switch operation.
(Ref.: FAA Guidance Letter Dated Sept 18, 2002).
- Provides load-shedding function when not available from existing aircraft electrical system (ex. A320 & CRJ).
- Provides power down function upon cabin decompression when not available from existing installed system’s installation (IFE, LAPTOP power etc.).
- Latched and guarded “Master Reset Switch” only accessible to maintenance personnel.
- Allows for individual system’s power down for maintenance purposes.
- Used to create and control an “Independent Cabin System’s Power Bus” when not available from existing aircraft electrical system (ex. A320 & CRJ).
- P/N: FC-0901-001/002/003/004/005/006/007
- Dimensions: 3” H, 8.1” W, 4” D
- Weight: 1.8 lb
- Power Requirements: 28VDC, 12W